Why do we need your email in the first place?
Trackerbot needs to be connected to the Gmail account, where you receive shipping confirmation emails from your suppliers. This allows us to extract your tracking numbers as soon as they are available from your supplier.
What to do if you don’t use Gmail?
If you don’t have a Gmail account, you will need to create one and forward your other emails to it. Email forwarding means sending automatically all incoming messages from other email accounts to Gmail.
Here is how you can set up an email forwarding:
- Open your Gmail inbox. Make sure you open Gmail on your browser.
- Click the Gear button and select “Settings”. This will open the Gmail settings page.
- Click the “Accounts and Import” tab. You can adjust your account settings here.
- Click the “Add a mail account” link.
- Type in the email account you want to forward. You can add up to five different email accounts.
- Enter your “forward from” account password. This will allow Gmail to retrieve your other mail.
How to connect your Gmail to Trackerbot
During the activation of your free trial, after you’ve connected your Amazon account, you need to connect your Gmail to Trackerbot:
- Click on Activate Free Trial
- Click on Connect Gmail
- Log in to your Gmail account
Once you’ve activated your free trial, you can connect to more Gmail accounts. Simply select the following options from the left-hand side menu Profile > Accounts and then click on the Add New Supplier Gmail button.