How to forward Your Mail into a Gmail Account
You want to use TrackerBot but don’t have a Gmail account? Don’t worry about it, we have a solution!
Why do we need your mail in the first place? TrackerBot uses your Gmail account, where you receive shipping confirmation mails from your suppliers, to extract the tracking number once available and add it to your eBay order.
Every mail provider offers you the option to forward mail into another account. With mail forwarding, you can have one or many email accounts to send automatically all incoming messages to a Gmail account.
This is a simple step-by-step Gmail setup:
- Open your Gmail inbox. This method may be useful if you can’t get forwarding to work properly. If the Inbox website opens instead of the Gmail website, click the “Gmail” link in the Inbox menu.
- Click the Gear button and select “Settings”. This will open the Gmail settings page.
- Click the “Accounts and Import” tab. You can adjust your account settings here.
4. Click the “Add a POP3 mail account you own” link.
- Type in the email account you want to forward. You can add up to five different email accounts.
- Enter your “forward from” account password. This will allow Gmail to retrieve your other mail.
Still not able to forward your mail into Gmail? Leave us a message and we will be happy to help!